- "Mom, look, bantha jerky!"
- ―Anonymous kid
Bantha jerky was grade-A meat eaten from the all so loving banthas.
How it was made Edit
- The bantha was first herded up and fed hormones and drugs to make it grow faster.
- The bantha was then fattened up for those oh so yummy parts.
- The bantha was then stuffed in a giant oven and steamed to about 2000 degrees centigrade.
- The bantha was then taken out (some were still alive, don't ask me how that's possible...) and then skinned for the jerky.
- The bantha jerky was then packed in forty ounce cans.
- The bantha jerky was then
fedsold to the public and everyone enjoys :-]