Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
3,994 BBY, Unfortunately
One can only hope
Human overused brat
Male (In question?)
Blood red from all the crying
|Chronological and political information|
Old Republic era
- "Look, I…*sniff*…I just don't feel like talking about it right now, okay? Is that so wrong?…Look, just shut up! What about MY needs?"
- ―Carth Onasi
Carth Onasi was born on Telos IV, but he was betrayed by everyone he knew because he was a crying wimp.
During his childhood he would often be bullied by the other children who punched him and stole his candy. Having enough of this torment, his parents enlisted him in a military Academy where they would make a fine young lady out of him.
Life in the academyEdit
His period in the academy was even more tormenting since none of the other students liked him, his greatest nemesis would be Frederick "Wedge" Antilles who got his nickname on account of "wedging"
poor Carth at least 23 times a day.
Life as a star pilotEdit
Jolly adventures with Darth RevanEdit
- Revan: "Hey, Carth, I'm going to a planet and I need you to prepare the ship for takeoff."
- Carth: "Can I come too? It's been so long since I've had anything to do. Please? PLEASE???"
- Revan: "No, Carth, you see, you're the most useless character in the game. Even What's his face was more interesting that you, and all he talked about was my inventory."
- — Revan, explaining to Carth that he's not good at anything
At some time he met an amnesiac Revan and a whole bunch of other gangsters, they would have many adventures. However, Revan was never amnesiac, it had all been on giant scam initiated by the Republic and Sith to betray Carth one more time.
At some space factory this plot would be revealed and broadcasted all over the Galaxy, everyone laughed at Carth and he cried like the whiny bitch that he was.
He died from a combination of diabetes, poor pazaak skills and gentle sobbing.
Carth carried a special blaster that could be upgraded called "the Onasi Blaster"; we can only hope he used it to shoot himself.