The Droid's Owner's Manual was a small instruction manual given to customers that purchased a droid to show them how to keep their droids clean and to keep them functioning correctly. The Droid's Owner's Manual was available at select DroidShack™ stores on Coruscant as well as on other planets.
Droids (sold separately) are successful, professional mechanics (droid mechanic kit™ sold separately) and are able to fix any ship (droid ship mechanic kit™ sold separately) and if properly cared for.
Tips for caringEdit
- Scrub slots after heavy wear or excessive exposure to the weather with our special towels (R-Towels™ sold separately) for droid care.
- Make sure legs are on properly (droid legs stabilization kit™ sold separately).
- Make sure your droid can view properly through its photoreceptors by using our special lens cleaner (C1-photoreceptor cleaner™ sold separately).
- Recharge often after long periods of time (droid battery charger™ sold separately).
- Make sure your droid is in your ship properly before flight (droid stabilization kit™ sold separately).
- Make sure to oil joints (D2 Clean Too oil can™ sold separately).
For You To KnowEdit
- Droids can be purchased easily at a Jawa Sand Crawler Note: Do not buy from a Jawa sand crawler if you want your droid to last more than two milli-seconds after purchase. (Jawa Lethal Injection Gun™ sold separately).
- Buy from DroidShack™ and no where else!
- Droids will obey if treated well (HK-47 is an exception).
- If not treated properly they will age faster and memory will degrade.
- To clean do not use soap or water, scrub gently, to avoid wear (and be sure to buy our products).
All accessories listed are available at select DroidShack™ stores:
- Booster rockets
- Cable gun
- Oil injector
- Claw arm
- Fusion cutter
- Holoprojector / Recorder
- Soft-Serve/blue milk dispenser
- Electric pike
- Hidden lightsaber compartment with ejector
- Fire Extinguisher / Smoke Screen
- Small Saw
- Air Cannon
- Submarine Mode
- Collapsible Umbrella
- Flea Remover
- Headdress Detangler
- Droid Deactivator
- Computer Interface Arm
- Charge Arm (electric shook)
- Life-form Scanner
- Breakdance Mode
- Polarity sink
- Inflatable mattress
- Media copy / storage disc drive
- Intergalactic Language Communicator
- Blaster rifle
- Gas dispenser
- Sonic stunner
- Poison gas emitter
- Various drills
- MP3 Base Station
- Energy beam emitter
- Spy sensors
- Phrik metal coating (armor nearly impenetrable from external attack)
- Tractor beam projectors
- Personal energy shield
- Aratech Sniper Rifle with a Trilight Scope.
More accessories are available at DroidShack™.