Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Droid's Owner's Manual was a small instruction manual given to customers that purchased a droid to show them how to keep their droids clean and to keep them functioning correctly. The Droid's Owner's Manual was available at select DroidShack™ stores on Coruscant as well as on other planets.
Droids (sold separately) are successful, professional mechanics (droid mechanic kit™ sold separately) and are able to fix any ship (droid ship mechanic kit™ sold separately) and if properly cared for.
Tips for caringEdit
- Scrub slots after heavy wear or excessive exposure to the weather with our special towels (R-Towels™ sold separately) for droid care.
- Make sure legs are on properly (droid legs stabilization kit™ sold separately).
- Make sure your droid can view properly through its photoreceptors by using our special lens cleaner (C1-photoreceptor cleaner™ sold separately).
- Recharge often after long periods of time (droid battery charger™ sold separately).
- Make sure your droid is in your ship properly before flight (droid stabilization kit™ sold separately).
- Make sure to oil joints (D2 Clean Too oil can™ sold separately).
For You To KnowEdit
- Droids can be purchased easily at a Jawa Sand Crawler Note: Do not buy from a Jawa sand crawler if you want your droid to last more than two milli-seconds after purchase. (Jawa Lethal Injection Gun™ sold separately).
- Buy from DroidShack™ and no where else!
- Droids will obey if treated well (HK-47 is an exception).
- If not treated properly they will age faster and memory will degrade.
- To clean do not use soap or water, scrub gently, to avoid wear (and be sure to buy our products).
All accessories listed are available at select DroidShack™ stores:
- Booster rockets
- Cable gun
- Oil injector
- Claw arm
- Fusion cutter
- Holoprojector / Recorder
- Soft-Serve/blue milk dispenser
- Electric pike
- Hidden lightsaber compartment with ejector
- Fire Extinguisher / Smoke Screen
- Small Saw
- Air Cannon
- Submarine Mode
- Collapsible Umbrella
- Flea Remover
- Headdress Detangler
- Droid Deactivator
- Computer Interface Arm
- Charge Arm (electric shook)
- Life-form Scanner
- Breakdance Mode
- Polarity sink
- Inflatable mattress
- Media copy / storage disc drive
- Intergalactic Language Communicator
- Blaster rifle
- Gas dispenser
- Sonic stunner
- Poison gas emitter
- Various drills
- MP3 Base Station
- Energy beam emitter
- Spy sensors
- Phrik metal coating (armor nearly impenetrable from external attack)
- Tractor beam projectors
- Personal energy shield
- Aratech Sniper Rifle with a Trilight Scope.
More accessories are available at DroidShack™.