He never dies. NEVER.
Yellow, but way better than the Sith.
|Chronological and political information|
- "I've killed countless Jedi, Sith, Fanboys, Fangirls, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, Douchebags, Mary Sues, Murderers and Rapists. Now I'll kill you."
- ―Durge, Ultra-PWN Sith Mega-Super-Overlord
Durge, also known as PWN, DURGE, GOD MODE, was the most Ultra-PWN Deadly Sith Mega-Super-Overlord. Durge was his own kind. Being the only Gen'Dai—Durge's PWN species—meant he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Since he was born, Durge hated all Mandalorians. His hatred grew rapidly until Mandalorian specialist Karen Traviss was forced to retire. Durge made everyone look bad. Even the allmighty Kyle Katarn had troubles dealing with Durge. Calling himself an even match, Durge sucked the life out of everything he touches or shoots. He'll destroy your planet if he feels like it. He'll walk into a busy room, kill everyone, then leave. He's unstoppable! Of course that silly General Grievous stabbed Durge in the gut with his ultimate weapons; however, Durge survived and added the douchebag Grievous to his hit list. See "Killing Spree" below for more details.
Life is goodEdit
- Cad Bane: "Dave Filoni made me powerful! Surrender! Yee-Haw!!"
- Durge: "You shut your trap, failure. I'll destroy you and rip your head off and make you look like a complete accident. Better yet, you are an accident."
- — Durge, telling the failure off.
It was never clear or mentioned about the early life of DURGE. A simple man, Durge literally kills everything he touches. Ever since he was young, Durge raped everything that moved, shoot down countless people because he was truely an Sith Mega-Super-Overlord. Durge seen it all. It was wondered if it was Durge who killed that Sith Overlord Revan. Historians considered it, however, it was uncertain. When Durge became the bets bounty hunter in the huge galaxy, he ran into the bearded man, Kyle Katarn. Katarn, you was known as an God, challenge Durge into a brief duel. They fought, Katarn unleashed his deadly, Bryar pistol and shot Durge in head. But that didn't stop the Gen'Dai! The beast grabbed Katarn by the head and threw him until the man couldn't take it! Grabbing the poor man by his beard, Durge took out his vibrating sword and decapitated Kyle...
OK, Fine that didn't exactly happen...Here is the true story:
Katarn vs DurgeEdit
- Kyle Katarn: "Do you feel lucky?"
- Durge: "I always do and always will."
- — Kyle Katarn and Durge facing off for the "God" title.
ROUND ONE: Kyle Katarn, unleashed his deadly Bryar Pistol and fired a few rounds at Durge. The mighty beast, however, dodged the bullets and rammed Katarn against a wall!