Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ergeron: "They're a bunch of fey dancers who prance into battle with weapons that aren't fit for Mandalorian children."
- Brianna: "Oh really now? Would you care to back up that assessment?"
- — A Mando-Echani pissing match
The Echani were a race of...Humans?...Near-Humans? Ah, never mind, nobody cares. Anyway, they were a group of warriors who practiced their own highly-stylized form of
dancing martial arts. Their techniques were looked down upon by other exalted warrior races, such as the Mandalorians, who regarded them as a redneck would a gay person—albeit, an armed gay person who could cave your skull in before you could regret such an analogy.
exotic dancers warriors included General Yusanis, the Handmaiden Sisters, and Brianna, who was actually half-Human. Echani combat techniques were known to have been passed along to military special forces during the time of the Jedi Civil War, however they, and their arts, seemed to have disappeared at some point between that time and the rise of the Galactic Empire.
Oh yeah, they also equated combat with heart-to-heart communication, which is just plain weird. For example, domestic violence was seen as the highest form of lovers' quarrel.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Lost Sagas
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III (Sadly, no)