Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Pig'ari...perfect dirtiness...perfect stinkiness....imagine it."
- ―Some wannabe Pig'ari
The Pig'ari was like the Sith'ari for pigs: a pig, with totally awesome parents and was very flexible, would destroy the Sith Order but the Order itself would become stronger... which doesn't make any sense. It was inspired by the legend of King Porky, a Dark Lord of the Sith who PWNed big time.
Whoever thought of the Pig'ari legend was definitely on something. Same with the dude who wrote about the Sith'ari. Don't expect to see either of these mystical beings anytime soon because none of them exist. Why they even have an article I'm not that sure. Actually, they don't have an article. I just created this because I have nothing to do and there are like 7 links to this thing.
There are several pigs rumored to be the Pig'ari, including Piglet. Of course, none of them are the Pig'ari, because the Pig'ari doesn't exist.
So you want to be the Pig'ariEdit
- You have to have cool parents... like Kyle Katarn
- You have to be able to put your foot behind your head
- You have to have destroyed at least 673 planets
- You have to have graduated from a Sith College, like Darthvard or Sithston
- You must have straight Ss (S stands for slob) in all your classes
- You must have a doctorate or a degree from said Sith College
- You must have no table manners
- You must be reading this article
- You must be pink and have four legs and a tail
Hey, even if you did pass all these requirements, you're still not the Pig'ari. Because the Pig'ari doesn't exist, you know?