Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bel Iblis: "Tell them there'll be punch and pie."
- Organa: "But we don't have any punch and pie."
- Bel Iblis: "More people will come if they think we have punch and pie!"
- Organa: "[taps keyboard]...punch and pie."
- ―Garm Bel Iblis, Bail Organa, and Mon Mothma plan the Rebel Alliance
Punch and pie, sometimes referred to as hors d'oeuvres by overly-sophisticated twats (meaning, anyone from Coruscant), was a favorite method of drawing people to a meeting. Whether or not the meeting was actually a trap, or served a useful purpose, typically depended on who had started it. Oftentimes the promise of punch and pie was simply a ruse, other times, a wide variety of offerings would be made available.
One could usually tell whether or not the gathering was in fact a trap by the spread being offered. If the promised refreshments didn't exist, chances were that everything was on the up-and-up; the more sophisticated the buffet, the more likely that something bad would happen.