Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Anakin: "I used to be a slave, I hate slavery. I also built myself a droid so he can serve me."
- Palpatine: "What a splendid idea, I might do that myself someday."
- — Anakin Skywalker and Palpatine meeting for the first time
- "Quite an experience to live in fear, is it not? That's what it's like to be a slave."
- ―HK-47, to a random Twi'lek slave
- "Get one today for just two credits!"
- ―A cantina owner, holding Princess Leia by the neck.
Slaves are species in the immensely huge Star Wars galaxy who belong to another sentient person. So to say, they come in many shapes and sizes, serving different purposes, particularly the more preferred one: Sex Slaves.
A famous slave was Anakin Skywalker who aspired to break free of his slave bonds and be a Jedi, which he later accomplished but in the end, according to George Lucas's wishes, fell to the dark side and became some Pwning Sith lord. His mother, also a slave, was called Shmi Skywalker, she served Watto who wanted her for many reasons, one of which was to give him pleasure. Shmi was Watto's slave for most of her life and even after Watto sold her away, she held no apparent grudge against Watto; while Princess Leia on the other hand, was Jabba the Hutt's slave for one day and strangled him to death just before she escaped. (By the way, she wore an absolutely sexy bikini.)