Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This saga will last a thousand years!"
- ―George Lucas
Star Wars is a franchise that can kick Star Trek's peacelovin', leotard-wearin', Prime-Directive-obeyin' ass. For those of you not familiar with it, it is a parody of Spaceballs
Reasons Star Wars characters would kick all ass and take all names in the Star Trek universeEdit
12. Aliens in Star Wars actually look like aliens, not humans that have been painted.
11. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely are set on "stun".
9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp — the Millennium Falcon does the same thing with a trash can on wheels and a walking carpet.
7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.
5. One word: "Lightsaber".
4. The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg Empire with one glance.
2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
1. The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class “M” or not.