- "Hey there, baby. Come here often? Hey, is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants! Hey, are you an angel—nah, I'm just joking. Even I wouldn't use that one. But seriously, how about it? Once you go green you never…er, go back. What rhymes with green?"
- ―Prince "Daddy Cool" Xizor
Prince Xizor. Pronounced ZEE-zor. Think "seesaw", but with scales. Say it with me: ZEE-zor. Only a lady Falleen would be called SHE-zor. Get over it. His full name, incidentally, was Julius Xizor. You aren't reading this, just looking at the booty in the picture to the right.
- Mark: "At least they finally got rid of all that Prince Zeezor stuff from Shadows of the Empire."
- Kid: "It's Sheezor!"
- Dan: "Shut up, kid. You weren't even born when Star Wars came out."
- — Some Trekkies/Trekkers/Downright geeks
Xizor was the leader of Black Sun and the third most powerful gangster leader in the galaxy, which, let's be honest here, isn't bad for someone who is, in essence, a giant green randy lizard. The guy has freakin' scales running down his back, and he still managed to seduce Princess Leia…well, right up to the point where she kindly rearranged his nads with her knee. He subsequently got all crazy and threw a hissy fit at Darth Vader. He became very much dead after he didn't pay his taxes. The moral of the story is, never throw a hissy fit at Darth Vader, who loves turtles and rainbows and kitty cats. Actually, just "never be green and scaly" would probably work, as well.