- "Yo deity so ugly they wouldn't even show his picture in stained-glass windows!"
- ―One of the many examples of Yo Deity
- "Yo Deity is so gassy that whenever they eat a burrito, an entire planet is destroyed!"
- ―Anakin Skywalker to a follower of Darth Nerd
Yo Deity, at least in the basic sense, is when one person insults another person's deity, as shown below:
- G*nkist: "Yo deity so desperate I saw her picture on the cover of Playboy!"
- FEM: "Yo deity so insignificant that I saw a man keep pressing him and said, "Water fountain's out of order?""
- — a FEM and a G*nkist, employing Yo Deity
In contrast, Yo Deity is a compliment on one's deity that can be used as a distraction to PWN someone or otherwise do them an inconvenience.
- Luke: "Yo Deity is so awesome my grandmother sends him flowers on Tuesdays!"
- Vader: "Really?"
- Luke: "No, I just used that as a distraction so I could destroy your Death Star."
- Vader: "That's a good one...wait, what are firing into that thermal exhaust port?"
- Luke: "GOTTA FLY!"
- — How Luke so famously destroyed his father's Death Star
This one insult caused a Death Star to be destroyed, killing millions of funny dudes with British accents. This resulted in the Rebel Alliance using insults instead of outdated X-wing fighters the aliens must've used when they built those pyramids. Ultimately, it was another insult, a Yo Mama, that destroyed the second Death Star and carried the pubescent geeks to victory.
- "The Dark Side is insignificant compared to the power of Yo Deity."
- ―Couldn't have put it better myself, Lord Vader!