- Atton: "Which one do you want?"
- Bao-Dur: "I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance."
- — Atton and Bao-Dur confront the "brothers"
The Zhug Brothers was a collection of Duros "brothers" who liked it rough from men with hairy bums—NO, BAD YAHTZEE! Anyway, they were a loose confederation of bounty hunters (so that's what they're calling it now?) who had been kicked out of their homeworld for trying to brutally rape the male members of another family of politically-powerful Duros. They did not stomp on evil turtles in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Back to the galaxy. Anyway, the Zhugs get it into their ferrocrete skulls that it'd be a good idea to try and threaten the crew of the Ebon Hawk so that they'd hand over the Jedi Exile, collecting the bounty on her and getting rich enough to exact their own twisted revenge on their home planet. These hopes proved to be somewhat on the overoptimistic side, as a whole load of them were wiped out by several of the Exile's pals, including Atton Rand and Bao-Dur, who incidentally didn't like it rough from men with hairy bums. On Dxun, a section of surviving brothers attempted to subdue the Exile directly, and were taken care of in turn.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Lost Sagas (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords